Love Adriana Xenides

The ultimate tribute to Adriana Xenides

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > We are back...

Love Adriana Xenides
Site Owner

Sorry Adriana fans. I had some technical issues with the website. I had to change the domain name to www.loveadrianaxenides.com, thanks for all your patience.

Only one week away till her the 6 week anniversary of the goddess death. May the love for Adriana be eternal.

--

Love Adriana Xenides

June 2, 2016 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Love Adriana Xenides
Site Owner
Adriana passed away 6 years ago on the 10th June 2010. Our memories and love for you have not and never will fade.
--

Love Adriana Xenides

June 10, 2016 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

batman
I wondered what happened to the website. Great its back,I missed having pics and vid ofthe beautiful Adriana at my fingertips :)
June 14, 2016 at 11:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Love Adriana Xenides
Site Owner
Adriana would of been 61 years old today. As has been said many times on this website, Adriana you have remained so close to my heart and will love you and adore you always.
--

Love Adriana Xenides

January 9, 2017 at 4:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

batman
I had the pleasure of visiting LAX Adriana's collection in his home. He has done an amazing job with the displays and pics. I loved the lady but I even have a greater appreciation of the woman now.
--
December 29, 2017 at 11:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Love Adriana Xenides
Site Owner
It was a pleasure having you, I love talking to other Adriana fans. I know you came a long way to see some of Adriana's memorabilia, which shows your passion for the lady. Im glad my love and adoration for Adriana is rubbing off too.
--

Love Adriana Xenides

December 30, 2017 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Love Adriana Xenides
Site Owner
I am having issues posting pics on this page now. So any new pics I find now on Adriana can be found on my flickr page. The quality of pics are better on flickr, so you can take in all her amazing beauty in high def!
--

Love Adriana Xenides

March 19, 2018 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.