Love Adriana Xenides

The ultimate tribute to Adriana Xenides

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Love Adriana update

Love Adriana Xenides
Site Owner

Apoogies to all Adriana fans out there, I have been pretty lax over the last year and know I have promised more than I delivered eg slides depciting Adriana's life. I am still doing a lot of research on Adriana and have bought a few things she once owned. My goal is to get Adriana in the hall of tv fame and write her life story. All my efforts have been going into this recently and not the website. 

I would like to acknowledge those who have shared Adriana stories with me and those who sold me some Adriana memorobilia. Again please contact me if you have any Adriana stories or if you want to sell any Adriana related stuff. I recently chased down and bought some Franco Burrone shoes once worn by Adriana for $250 in 1999 for instance, so I am happy to pay big dollars.

I will do my best to keep the website up to date with any new story I have on Adriana and pics (although may save it for the book :) ). After getting more info and pics on Adri, my love and adoration has gotten to the point were I have now decided to give up work to solely concentrate on finding out more on this incredible lady. 

--

Love Adriana Xenides

August 29, 2014 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

batman
Do not hold things back for the book mate. You are our only source of Adriana pics and vids these days.
September 4, 2014 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Love Adriana Xenides
Site Owner

Should say, not really saving pics for a potential book but more the stories. Happy spending my days searching for Adriana memorabilia at the moment  :)

--

Love Adriana Xenides

September 12, 2014 at 11:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mick
Congrats, I know you dreamt of doing this stuff full-time. Look forward to seeing the fruits of your labour.
October 2, 2014 at 2:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Love Adriana Xenides
Site Owner
Thanks Mick. I know you and batman were massive fans of Adriana as well. Dedicating time to Adriana's memory is certainly no chore for me. Adriana is never far from my mind and I found it increasingly hard to concentrate and find the time to do any research or find Adriana momentos. So came to the realisation I needed to fully focus on this. My friends know surprisingly have been supportive as they know the passion I have for this beautiful lady and preserving her memory.
--

Love Adriana Xenides

October 16, 2014 at 2:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

batman
Congrats Love Adriana. I envy you, would love to 'study' Adriana full time as well. Let me know if you need any assistance😃
November 23, 2014 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Love Adriana Xenides
Site Owner

Thanks batman, I might need assistance at this rate. Things are going slowly, as I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to documenting and writing about Adriana. I am working 24/7, however I am not complaining, I feel a great sense of fulfillment doing this work. For me Adriana is all that matters.

--

Love Adriana Xenides

December 6, 2014 at 11:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

batman

ok let us know if you need any assistance

December 16, 2014 at 9:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Love Adriana Xenides
Site Owner

Thanks. Continue promoting Adriana in your everyday life batman. Whether it be a poster or dropping her name in a casual conversation.

--

Love Adriana Xenides

December 16, 2014 at 10:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

batman

Great talking to you today LA and for sharing some of your recent work on Adriana. I have never seen someone so devoted and passionate about another person in my life. You geniunely adored and loved Adriana and it shows in how much hard work and care you are putting into preserving her memory now. Certainly happy you have created this site as an Adriana fan, a place we can go to reminisce and chat about our favourite lady.

December 26, 2014 at 9:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Love Adriana Xenides
Site Owner
Good hearing from you too. Thanks for your assistance and sharing the love for Adriana on this website.
--

Love Adriana Xenides

December 29, 2014 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Love Adriana Xenides
Site Owner
Adriana's birthday today, she would of been 59 years old today. I grew up watching this beautiful lady from the time I can remember. I saw her grow from a beautiful young model to a sophisticated, elegant and warm gorgeous lady and finally to her untimely death. A beautiful goddess.
--

Love Adriana Xenides

January 9, 2015 at 5:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

batman
It's hard to believe Adriana passed away almost 5 years ago.
January 9, 2015 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Love Adriana Xenides
Site Owner
Yes, I bet Adriana would still look so good if alive today too. Even if she didn't, I would still worship, love and adore the goddess.
--

Love Adriana Xenides

January 9, 2015 at 10:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Love Adriana Xenides
Site Owner
I have started a google+ and pininterest page dedicated to Adriana. I never want this incredible beautiful treasure to be ever forgotten , while also introducing her to many new fans around the world.
--

Love Adriana Xenides

April 16, 2015 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

batman
I noticed you added wikifeet and flickr to your Adriana collection too.
--
December 29, 2017 at 11:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.